3 HOURS – FROM GBP 225 PER CAB
What’s better than a Harry Potter tour in London?
A tour with a guide who is a Harry Potter fanatic. It gets better.
Think ALL the London film locations used in ALL 8 films. J.K.Rowling fan-club, friends and family, brush up your memoirs of magic, witchcraft and wizardry before hopping on to our black cab.
It’s no Hogwarts Express, but we’ll get pretty close to mixing potions and playing with props. Chances are you may even fly off on a broom (in your dreams, that it). What we promise?
* Stop for a photo shoot at ‘Platform 9 ¾’
* Step into the ‘Leaky Cauldron’ like Harry and Hagrid in Diagon Alley
* Check out ‘Gringotts Wizarding Bank’
* Follow the route of the ‘Knight Bus’ across the River Thames and around those windy streets.
* Walk over the Brockdale Bridge
* Browse in Borough Market, home of the ‘Third Hand Bookshop’
Not stoked enough? We have a longer ‘The Oxford ‘Harry Potter’ Day Excursion’. Extra movie locations in Oxford or a visit to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour? Pick your poison.Book Your Tour
AT A GLANCE
|1-6 cabs per booking|
|Includes pick up and drop-off|
|Available on certain dates|
|Offered in English, French|